Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A bit of September

My little sister Heidi got married, the 10th of September. Even tho this baby is due soon I was able to get pretty involved. She asked me to do her cake and also her hair and then my mom and I decorate weddings so we took up that task also. Here is the Bride and my mom at the luncheon. Hawiian Haystacks! Yum!
Jade sure loved seeing all her cousins and playing with her daddy!
Here is the top of the cake, her colors were orange, pink, yellow, and purple. The cake was three layers, 2 were rice crispys and the layer they cut was german chocolate. The frosting was vanilla, almond buttercream and then my homemade fondant. It turned out pretty good.





Here is a shot of our new house in West Point. We sure are loving it. I will have to post more pics when I finally get everything in order. Our baby is due in 9 days so hopefully I can get it all done before then. I can't wait to meet this little guy. I sure am ready to be done being pregnant. I hope Jade can adjust to this new baby quickly and happily.

2 comments:

  1. Your new house is so cute! Invite us over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see pics from the wedding! Her cake is so cute! What a talent!

    ReplyDelete