Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

26 years young!

Today is June 1, 2010.  That means it is Jevan's Birthday!!!  He turns 26 today.  We don't have any huge plans today.  He did have to be in SLC this morning at 8 am so he could do his last test for the clearfield officer job.  The test is 4 hrs long and they are testing to see if he's crazy!  lol. What a nice b-day present, here take a test on your birthday.  oh well I'm sure he'll do great!
Jevan-  Jade and I sure do love you.  We are so grateful that you are part of our lives.  You are such an amazing dad and husband.  I love to watch you play with Jade and watch her copy the things you do.   I am amazed at your strength and faith in everyday life.  I am so blessed to have you as my best friend.  Hope you have a great birthday!  We love you!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! and thanks for adding my button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jevan. You guys need to come hang out with Jory and I. I think you live close to us, were in College Ward! I don't know if you have access to our blog but you can email me at laciehjensen@gmail.com and I'll add ya!

    ReplyDelete