Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jevan's Graduation

Well for those of you who don't know, Jevan has been attending Weber State's Police Academy since January.  As of today (May 19th, 2010) he is all certified and graduated!  I am so proud of him and all the hard work and dedication he's put into the academy. 
My mom and little sister Heidi were able to come and Jevan's Mom, Dad and his brother Jake also came.  We were happy they could come support Jevan and I was glad to have the help with Jade, it would have been hard to keep her occupied for 2hrs, all alone. 

Jevan got an award for being Top of his class in Physical Fitness. 
We were able to snap a few pics before heading off to lunch.  Oh and I'm going to count this as my 20 ish week pregnancy photo.  I was thinking I was a lot bigger with Jade at this point, but I'm sure it'll pop out one of these days. :)








11 comments:

  1. You don't even have a belly at all. I love your cute little family picture. That Jade is so dang cute! I love her!
    Way to go Jevan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's awesome. We are proud of you. And excited for a little grandson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You look tiny! I really like your hair too. Congrats to Jevan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah are lookin good woman! :) That is so exciting for him to be done. Nice work Jevan!! We will have to go to dinner or something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo of the 3 of you! Jade is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's awesome! I didn't know he was doing that. I can totally see him as a police officer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You look so cute pregnant and good luck with the next 20 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I didn't know Jevan was doing that! Congrats! Jade looks so grown up! And I can't believe your already that far along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wondering if Jevan Weeks ever raced dirt bikes with Steven Allen and if so could you email me at Sjhendrickson(at)gmail(dot)com. It's a good story I promise.

    ReplyDelete