Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween party and the airport

October 30th we went to Jevan's family's Halloween party.  We always dress up and carve pumpkins and then eat a big dinner.  It really was a lot of fun!  Jevan was an dead inmate, I was a cop and Jade was piglet. 




On October 31st my little brother Stephen got home from his mission in South Korea.  A lot of our family was there to greet him at the air port.  Most of us dressed up for Halloween.  It was fun to introduce him my Jade and the other three new grandkids he hadn't met yet.  He is doing great and even tho he sounds kind of funny, and smells like Korea it's great to finally have him home!

My sister Emily made these signs for all of the grandkids to hold the said "Trick or Treat it's time to meet........"  and then we all wrote in our kids names.  

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!! How fun. I cannot wait until March when we get to see my bro and he gets to meet Deegan! how fun for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those signs!!! That is SO cute!! I'm so glad he's home for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little signs. Cute CUTE little piglet!!! Your hair is getting so long, Shell! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little Halloween family! I love little piglet! That's so awesome he is home! Tell him hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck Jevon's costume! Love it! I would never have known who it was.
    yeah Stephen's home! I love the sign idea. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute costumes:)Looks like a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete