Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My little One year old!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time.  Life has been pretty busy.  In September I started working at the Bear River Health Department, for their flu season.  I've enjoyed it so far.

Okay on to the exciting news!  Jade just turned ONE!!!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We had a little party on her b-day with some family and close friends.  I thought it was pretty fun to watch her open her presents and eat her cake.   I was hoping she'd dig into her cake and make a mess, but she didn't, she just picked at it and ate it piece by piece and would lick off her sticky fingers.  She got some great gifts and has been playing with them all non stop.  Most of them make noise, sing songs, and light up and she loves that!





3 comments:

  1. Glad we could be there. She is such a fun little girl!! And that cake was delish!! Not to mention adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does fly by! I've been thinking lately how I can't believe Eva will be one! I forgot how close in age those two are! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's a year either! I'm so glad she had a fun birthday! Sorry we had to miss it! :-(

    ReplyDelete