Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Tutu post...

I hope all of you will check out our website and tell your friends and family. They really are adorable costume tutus, butterfly wings, and fairy wands. I would also appreciate it if you would add our button to your blog or website (if you want to). It helps our website have higher rankings with the search engines (like google). I am also happy to offer a "family and friends discount" to those of you who add our button to your blog.

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo for the friends discount! Now all I need is a cute little girl to buy one for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are welcome to come watch it anytime!! I am always game. Seriously. I am pretty sure Eric would watch it again as well. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! I'll post your button thing on ours!!!

    ReplyDelete