Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 months old!

So in the past month Jade has gained a little over a pound.  She now weighs 19.08 lbs.  Crazy I know.  Lately I have been trying to get jade to roll over, say momma or dada, and eat rice cereal. Well finally today I have succeeded in all three!  yeah!!!
She has been eating rice cereal the past month and finally isn't spitting out every bite. 
She yells "dadadddaaa dadda!" I think it's her curse word. Lol!  She only does it when she's kind of mad. Haha!
Then today we were out at my mom's house and she just rolled over like it was no big deal, and then she kept doing it over and over.  I was so excited!!! Our little wookie is getting so big, I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Before I know it i'm sure she'll be walking.
Oh so I have another thing to add to Jades 5 month old list..... between last night (march 24th) and this morning (march 25th) she had her first tooth come through on the bottom.  It looks like 3 others are coming in close behind.  blagh! Wow it seems like she is getting so big so fast, and i can't slow it down.  

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Jade! Good job little girl! I am planning on watching her Wednesday so just let me know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed she did all 3 in one day! She was just waiting for the right day:) She is so cute! I can't believe she's 5 months old!! What a cutie!! I love the dada is the curse word theory, Hunter says dada all the time but hardly ever says mama. That must be why, because it's their curse word:)

    ReplyDelete