Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Thursday, April 1, 2010

just like Reeses peanut butter eggs...

I saw this on a friends blog, it is from simplydesigning.blogspot.com   I'm for sure gonna try this.  They look so tasty!


Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs




I love peanut butter cups.  I love reeses pieces.  I love Hagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream.  I love chocolate and peanut butter together.  Yum!  

So for Easter, I have a good excuse to make these yummy chocolate covered peanut butter eggs!  Yum yum yum!

And the best part?  They are so simple!  


Peanut Butter Eggs

1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips or melting chocolate (a good brand)

Combine all ingredients.  
Mixture should be moist enough to shape, but not too gooey.
Shape into egg shapes.
Place on waxed paper and freeze for 30+ minutes until firm.
Melt chocolate in microwave on low.
Dip eggs in chocolate and let set on wax paper.

Yield: 1 recipe makes approximately 24 eggs

Eat and enjoy!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Michelle! These are my all time favorite treat! I think I will have to make these too. Thanks for the idea and recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum! Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried these and they rocked! Thanks for sharing! They were a big hit!

    ReplyDelete