Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

catch up time


 Well nothing too exciting has happened lately...
 We did celebrate our 3rd anniversary.  We were married June 17th 2006 in the Logan Temple. It was a beautiful day and everything went perfectly.  Well to celebrate this year we didn't do a whole lot.  We took Jade with us and we went to Olive Garden and ate and then we walked through the new Walmart. Romantic huh?  lol well I enjoyed it.  Pretty simple and relaxing.  
  The first week in July we had Jevan's moms family reunion in the Uintahs.  We got there Wednesday afternoon and stayed till Saturday afternoon.  It was so fun even tho it rained and poured the whole time.  We had my parents 8 man tent, so we had plenty of room.  It did leak a little but not where we were sleeping, thankfully.  Jade did so good up on the mountain.  She took naps and even slept good at night even tho it was cold and rainy.  We did miss all the fireworksfor the 4th  but we are glad to go to Mendon's this weekend on the 25th.  
  This past month Jevan has started selling berries for his dad again, so he's been up early and gone till late.  It stinks having him gone all day long but I guess it's worth it.  Eating berries isn't too bad either.  lol!  
  Jade is 9 months old today!!!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  She has been crawing on all 4's for a month or two now i can't even remember when she decided to do that.  It has been so exciting and fun to watch her learn new things and grow up. She has also been pulling herself up on everything and trying to walk along the furniture.  She has also begun to make all kinds of funny noises and if you make one of them to her she'll mimick you.  I love it.  My favorite is when she growls.  So adorable!  I can't believe she'll be a year in just 3 months.  I feel like she was just born yesterday! She's deffinately not my little baby anymore.  
  The last thing is Jevan and I are reading the Twilight series.  He probably doesn't want me telling everyone this, but he is really enjoying them.  He is halfway through book #2 and I just finished #3 and started #4 yesterday.  We are trying to get them all read by the time the New Moon comes out in Nov.  I can't wait!   I have already read the whole series but I thought I should re-read them.  Any one who hasn't read them, I think you should.  They are fun and entertaining. 
  Well thats just about it.  Thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. Well it is about time missy! Just kidding. But I am glad to see you have not forgot you have a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm..weren't you guys married on the 17th same as mom & dad? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryce read and liked Twilight too! He would take the cover off so no one knew what he was reading LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard and I read Twilight together. The first time I read it I absolutely loved it, but when I read it with Richard I was disappointed. But at any rate, Richard enjoyed it also. Jevan isn't any less of a man for readingit. :)
    Post more pictures of your big 9 month old Jaders.

    ReplyDelete