Jade meeting Levi

Jade meeting Levi

Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's been a while

Sorry it has been a couple weeks since I last updated. I've been waiting to post till I download all the pictures off my camera, but there isn't enough room on our computer.  lol!  So I will just post now and put pics up later. 
  Well where to start?  Jade is almost 7 months old, and 21 lbs.  She is starting to get those top teeth in which have been a little rough.  She has had a fever the last 2 days ranging from 99.9 to 102.2 so if she still has one tomorrow I have to take her in.  It's so sad when babies are sick.  
  Last week on mother's day we went out to my parents and were able to talk to my little brother on the phone. He is on a mission in South Korea, and only has 5 months left.  I can't wait to see him.  For Mother's day I bought myself some cute shorts and I also got a badly needed hair cut.  We also went out to Lewiston to Jevan's sisters house for a BBQ.  It was beautiful weather, and we were able to walk through her new house, which I loved (got some good ideas for when we build someday). 
   We've just been playing and enjoying being outside.  Jade and I have been pulling weeds and trying to make our yard look good.  Jevan even showed me how to drive our riding lawn mower if you're lucky i'll put pics of that up later. lol!  
  

3 comments:

  1. I was starting to wonder if you already gave up on blogging!! :) Glad to see you didn't. That is sad Jade has not been feeling well. Hopefully she is doing better tomorrow so you don't have to take her in. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we are going do a little get together at our house on the 28th of this month because Rachel is leaving on her mission soon. Sorry, I didn't have your email address, but we would love for you guys to come. It's just paradise friends.

    ReplyDelete